What is it?
Our Fall Program is for children from Kindergarten through Grade 6. The purpose of the Fall Program is to provide a basic understanding of the game of soccer and introduce the basic skills and principles of the world’s most popular sport in a positive, fun oriented environment.
The program runs for eight weeks starting the first Saturday after Labor Day and concludes in October. This year play begins Saturday, September 9, 2017 and ends on Saturday, October 28, 2017. All sessions will play their games on Saturday.
Coaches will call their parents directly. Parents should expect to get notified by your child’s coach during the week of August 21, 2017. Please be patient, I repeat, Please be patient some coaches might be on vacation so your call could be delayed.
- Session 1 games – 3rd & 4th grade girls is 9:00 – 10:30 (*practice Monday nights)
- Session 2 games – 1st & 2nd grade girls / 3rd & 4th grade boys is
11:00 – 12:30 (*practice Tuesday nights)
- Session 3 games – Kindergarten** / 1st & 2nd grade boys is 1:00 – 2:30 (*practice Wednesday nights)
- Session 4 games – 5th & 6th grade boys & girls is 3:00 – 4:45 (*practice Thursday nights)
*Practice length is up to your coach’s discretion. (Time slot 5:00 – 7:30pm is available) Also coach may change practice night if conflict occurs.
**Kindergarten is co-ed.
Ball sizes: Kindergarten- Size 3. Grades 1,2,3,4,5,6 – Size 4
Click here to register (available June-September)
- ALL registrations must be done on-line.
- We offer two payment types – Credit card or Check
- It’s simple and fast!
- Get involved! Please consider taking an active part in your child’s enjoyment and growth in soccer! Coaches, assistants, team managers, or general volunteers are always welcome. Prior experience is not necessary and training will be provided.
- The standard registration fee is $100.00 for one child, $200 for two children, etc. after 7/17/2017.
- “EARLY BIRD” pricing period is from June 1, 2017 until July 15, 2017 ONLY.
- $ 75 for one player
- $130 for two players and
- $180 for a family with three or more players..
- NOTE: “EARLY BIRD” Registration must occur BEFORE 7/15. All online orders are date and time stamped so no excuses will be allowed if you miss “EBR” deadline. No backed dated checks will be accepted either without an online order.
Refunds will be made by your method of payment received (either check or credit card reversal) by the Club Treasurer. All requests for a refund must be made in writing or by email. No changes to this policy or refund amounts will be allowed. Please understand your refund is solely based on the time of your request.
A full refund will be made when requested prior to August 1, 2017.
On/after August 1, 2017, a $20 deduction will be made to cover uniform costs from the refund amount.
After September 10, 2017, the first weekend of the season, a 50% refund will be provided.
There will be no refunds given after September 16, 2017. Where multiple family discounts apply, the refund will not exceed the registration fee for the family member paying the least.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- FIELD SETUP/COACHES CLINIC will be held August 26, 2017. All coaches, assistant coaches and volunteers are required to participate in field setup from 9am – 11:00pm. Following a complimentary lunch, a coaches’ clinic may run from 11:00pm – 12:00pm.
- Uniforms and rosters will be distributed to coaches in attendance after the clinic.
- PICTURE DAY – Coaches will distribute information and the schedule to their team.
- FIELD TAKEDOWN will take place after the last games on Saturday, October 28, 2017. Please make an effort to stay and assist us.
- Fall Rec is about FUN. Enjoy the game, respect the referees, and remember this is about kids having fun.
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED AT THE SOCCER FIELDS
(Please abide by this policy for the enjoyment of all- Thank you)
FAMILY VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS
- The Rotterdam Youth Soccer Club continues to invest in upgrades to our soccer fields. This continued investment is possible in part because of proceeds from the concession stand. Each team will be asked to provide volunteers to staff the concession stand (1 of the 8 weeks for approximately 2 hours). It is vital to our success that volunteers from each team are ready to assist on the day their team is assigned to help. Your participation is not only appreciated but is greatly needed.
- Spectators will be required to sit on the side of the field opposite the teams. This will allow coaches to use the sidelines to provide direction and instruction to players without putting spectators, players, or them at risk of injury. Spectators should be at least 2 feet off the sidelines.